Women Who Make the World Worse
There are two important words to remember concerning Kate O’Beirne’s book, Women Who Make the World Worse: and How Their Radical Feminist Assault Is Ruining Our Schools, Families, Military, and Sports
: Get it. It is that good, that important. Read it for yourself. Read it to your daughters. Prescribe it to your sons.
It is not enough that the world of feminism is discovering their ideology is based upon tissues of improbabilities. Feminism is an ideology with itself as both the object and the goal. Therefore, dogmatic feminists would rather promote any lie in order to advance their own agenda rather than allow truth to be revealed.
- A public that has never known a society without abortion is increasingly pro-life.
- Physiological studies between males and females repeatedly report similar results: girls and boys are genetically different.
- The military has been weakened by the inclusion of women because through various means to accommodate those differences for the sake of the feminist goal of equality.
- The family has been undermined and devalued in the cause of feminist sexual liberation. Philandering politicians were supported as long as they promoted the prize of feminism, abortion rights.
- Men’s sports activities and education have suffered and in some cases been eradicated due to the cause of feminist propagandizing. In the meantime, public education itself has become an experiment in social engineering rather than the source of teaching.
- That feminism is the largest bureaucratic job-maker in history.
This is a brilliant piece of work. Often downright funny, its genuinely wise insights into what makes feminism tick and what drives the movement makes this books a must have for parents of growing children and teenagers. Why? In a sense it is a mini-course in apologetics against what is being fed through the schools, the media and higher education. OBeirne has a solid grip on feminists, and pulls their “logic” apart masterfully. We should all learn to be so adept at doing the same. Women Who Make the World Worse: and How Their Radical Feminist Assault Is Ruining Our Schools, Families, Military, and Sports
159230092Also posted at Quicunque vult…Feedback